The company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary. It undertakes the obligation to inform consumers of any change through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store can be drawn up in the Greek language.
- What is personal data
The term “personal data” refers to information of natural persons, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, residential address, etc., which identify or can identify you.
- What is Personal Data Processing
Any act or series of acts performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration , retrieval, information retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- It is mandatory to provide your Data
The mandatory or optional nature of data provision is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to mandatory personal data.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory on the websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of collecting the specific Data, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or providing the other services available on the websites.
The provision of additional data to the company, beyond those marked as mandatory, is optional and does not have consequences regarding the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of the services provided.
- What Data we collect about you
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary data, which is suitable and clear for the intended purpose. This data includes the following:
- Data when creating a user account on websites or apps
– Mandatory: e-mail address*, login password*
– Optional: first name, last name, title, postal address, phone number.
- Data from your transactions with us, through our online store
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your basket, product list that you wish to buy (wish list), coupon redemptions, websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Interests and shopping preferences, which help us recommend specific products and services that interest you
– For example,which products you show us a preference in order to receive a personalized offer from us.
We will only request and use the data we have collected to recommend products or services of interest to you and further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice whether you share such information with us.
- Traffic information of our website or other websites you have visited before us
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The referring URL (ie the website the visitor came from)
- Information about the device you are using and your web browser (web browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
We comply with the law and do not allow children to enroll our Sites when they are under 16 years of age. We will seek parental consent for children participating in the Company’s experiences and events.
- How we use your personal data
During your communication and interaction with us we use and analyze your information to be able to offer and improve our services. In addition, this information will be used for various other purposes as described below:
Manage your order: we use information such as your name, address and payment details to enable us to process and deliver your orders to you and to keep you informed of the status of your order.
Customer Service: If you contact our Customer Service (or vice versa), we will use your order information and our contact history to manage your order and to we offer you the best possible service.
Other services of electro-mania.GR: We may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, such as in cases of advertising offers. Such use of your information may also include processing your entry into contests and promotions.
Marketing/Promotion: either by creating an account on electro-mania.gr, thereby providing your consent for us to use your information, or ordering our products and services online, we may use your information to send you personalized marketing/promotional messages for products and/or services. Below you will find a detailed description of the information we use and a description of how we use that information.
Type of information: the way you interact with electro-mania.gr provides us with valuable information about your interests and preferences . Correct understanding and interpretation of this information gives us the opportunity to provide you with the best possible experience. To learn more about you and your interests, we will analyze your interaction with electro-mania.gr, using various information such as your orders from our online store, your reviews and social media. If you have given your consent, we will use this information to send you targeted advertising messages regarding the products of electro-mania.gr as well as our promotional offers. We will also use all collected information to create general reports related to how consumers use our products and their experience with our company.
Means of Contact: when you provide us with your contact information, such as your e-mail address, phone number or social media accounts, we will ask for your permission to use these information and to send you personal marketing/promotional messages for products and/or services. If you no longer wish to receive messages on a particular communication medium, then we provide you within those messages with an easy way to opt out of receiving such messages. You can also request to be unsubscribed by contacting our Customer Service department on the phone or by emailing electro-mania.gr.